The cabin where the driver commands and manipulates the ship.The cab is 1 of the most important parts of the truck, and its design will directly affect the performance and safety of the truck.
Exterior Rearview Mirror, Headlight Assembly, Wind Xihu (West Lake) Dis. Cover Outer Panel Assembly, Fender Ass, Ventilation Hood, Cab Front Suspension Cover, Anti-skid Plate, Limit Block Ass, Window Glass Lifter , Window Glass Chute , Wiper Arm,Damper, Elastic Retaining Ring, Wiper Blade, Intercooler Assembly, Oil Cylinder, Radiator Assembly, Intercooler Assembly, ABS Sensor , Expansion Tank Assembly, Side Marker Light ,Functional Combination Taillight Assembly, Oil Injection Nozzle Assembly, Fuel Combination Unit, Bumper
Also known as the heart, is the power source of the truck, and an important part of the truck.
Crankshaft, connecting rod, cylinder block, cylinder head, piston,flywheel, cylinder liner,piston ,piston rings, piston pin,connecting rod,bearing, crankshaft bearing ,intake&exhaust valve, valvesprings,camshaft, tappets, camshafts bearing, fuel tank, fuel pump, fuel filter,air filter, oil filter, battery,alternator, starter, starter motor, ignition coil,water pump, radiator, fan couplings, fan, thermostat, oil pump,pressure limiting valve ..
It is a gearbox that changes the ratio and direction of motion. It is located between the clutch and the central drive.
Transmission Case, Main Shaft, Countershaft, Gear Sleeve, Gear Seat, SYNCFRO Ring, Gasket, Rocker, Connecting Rod, Connecting Rod Joint, Select Cable, Release Bearing etc,reverse gear ,synchronize assembly, synchronizer slider,gearbox ,gearbox shell, gearbox cover, gearbox middle cover, shift fork assembly, PTO…
Is a bridge-type structure connected to the body suspension and capable of mounting wheels at both ends. It plays the role of weight bearing, guiding, ensuring the driving force and stability of the vehicle in the truck.
Brake Chamber, Brake Shoe, Adjusters,Brake Drum, Front Wheel Hub, Final Drive Assy., Differential, Adjusting Shim, Axle Shaft Gear, Planet Gear, Drive Shaft etc.
Company brief introduction:
We are established in 2571. The company is located in HangZhou City, ZheJiang Province, where CZPT is located.Sincere to the customer and in good faith of quality is Deruna Heavy Truck Parts forever followed motto. It’s the basement to be a human and do business. We take all responsibility for our products and service sincerely.
Our company specializing in the manufacturing and wholesale of China National Heavy Duty Truck, ZheJiang Heavy Duty Truck, Beiben truck, CZPT truck and its related accessories. We mainly engage in various accessories products such as truck parts, cylinder blocks, crankshafts, diesel engines.
1.Power parts, including engines and peripheral parts [such as starters, generators, superchargers, various filter elements, etc.
2. Driving Part [also called transmission part], including clutch, gearbox, transmission shaft, axle, etc.;
3. Suspension part, including front and rear steel plates and fasteners, balance shaft, thrust rod, etc.
4. Steering part, including steering gear and Horizontal pull rods, etc.
5. Electrical appliances and valve parts, including various types of electrical switches, wiring harnesses, bulbs, and various braking components (valves).
6. Control and cargo parts, namely cab and cargo compartment.
7. Frame [that is, the beam] and so on.
Overseas market at present:
Our sales have averaged over 10 years of experience in exporting, and are proficient in all processes of business operation which can efficiently fulfill customer needs.
We currently export to 37 countries, and the client partners from Russia, New Zea-
land, Fiji, Papua New Guinea, Malaysia, Zambia, South Sudan, United Arab Emirates, Zimbabwe, Colombia and so on. We can also help you to supply registration docu-
ments of the importing in different countries. Welcome new and regular customers to contact us to establish future business relationships and achieve common success!
Q: What if I can not provide part number for reference?A: If no part number, we can judge and quote the requested parts by engine name-plate or photos;
It would be great if you could provide us with the chassis number(VIN) so that we can provide a more comprehensive analysis and accurate quote feedback based on your truck model.
Q: Can we buy 1 pcs of truck parts for quality testing?A: Yes, we are glad to send 1pcs item for quality testing if we have the truck parts of you need in stock.
Q: Do you test all your goods before delivery?A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery.
Q: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?A: We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit;
We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.
Q: How long is the production time of the goods?A: We have sufficient stock of regular specifications for immediate delivery; Non-conventional specifications generally require stocking for about 7-10 days; Large quantities order need to be in stock for about 15-20 days.
Q: What is the packing?A: Neutral packing of paper carton or wooden case. Or we customize the packaging according to your requirements
|24 Online Service
|Driving System Parts:
|Electrical System Parts:
What is the role of axles in electric vehicles, and how do they differ from traditional axles?
Electric vehicles (EVs) have unique requirements when it comes to their drivetrain systems, including the axles. The role of axles in EVs is similar to traditional vehicles, but there are some key differences. Here’s a detailed explanation of the role of axles in electric vehicles and how they differ from traditional axles:
Role of Axles in Electric Vehicles:
The primary role of axles in electric vehicles is to transmit torque from the electric motor(s) to the wheels, enabling vehicle propulsion. The axles connect the motor(s) to the wheels and provide support for the weight of the vehicle. Axles are responsible for transferring the rotational force generated by the electric motor(s) to the wheels, allowing the vehicle to move forward or backward.
In electric vehicles, the axles are an integral part of the drivetrain system, which typically includes an electric motor(s), power electronics, and a battery pack. The axles play a crucial role in ensuring efficient power transfer and delivering the desired performance and handling characteristics of the vehicle.
Differences from Traditional Axles:
While the fundamental role of axles in electric vehicles is the same as in traditional vehicles, there are some notable differences due to the unique characteristics of electric propulsion systems:
1. Integration with Electric Motors: In electric vehicles, the axles are often integrated with the electric motors. This means that the motor(s) and axle assembly are combined into a single unit, commonly referred to as an “electric axle” or “e-axle.” This integration helps reduce the overall size and weight of the drivetrain system and simplifies installation in the vehicle.
2. High Torque Requirements: Electric motors generate high amounts of torque from the moment they start, providing instant acceleration. As a result, axles in electric vehicles need to handle higher torque loads compared to traditional axles. They are designed to withstand the torque output of the electric motor(s) and efficiently transmit it to the wheels.
3. Regenerative Braking: Electric vehicles often utilize regenerative braking, which converts the vehicle’s kinetic energy into electrical energy and stores it in the battery. The axles in electric vehicles may incorporate systems or components that enable regenerative braking, such as sensors, controllers, and electric brake actuators.
4. Space Optimization: Electric vehicles often have different packaging requirements compared to traditional internal combustion engine vehicles. The axles in electric vehicles are designed to accommodate the space constraints and specific layout of the vehicle, considering the placement of the battery pack, electric motor(s), and other components.
5. Weight Considerations: Electric vehicles strive to optimize weight distribution to enhance efficiency and handling. Axles in electric vehicles may be designed with lightweight materials or innovative construction techniques to minimize weight while maintaining structural integrity and durability.
It’s important to note that the specific design and characteristics of axles in electric vehicles can vary depending on the vehicle manufacturer, drivetrain configuration (e.g., front-wheel drive, rear-wheel drive, all-wheel drive), and other factors. Automotive manufacturers and suppliers continually innovate and develop new axle technologies to meet the evolving demands of electric vehicle propulsion systems.
Can you recommend axle manufacturers known for durability and reliability?
When it comes to choosing axle manufacturers known for durability and reliability, there are several reputable companies in the automotive industry. While individual experiences and preferences may vary, the following axle manufacturers have a track record of producing high-quality products:
1. Dana Holding Corporation: Dana is a well-known manufacturer of axles, drivetrain components, and sealing solutions. They supply axles to various automotive manufacturers and have a reputation for producing durable and reliable products. Dana axles are commonly found in trucks, SUVs, and off-road vehicles.
2. AAM (American Axle & Manufacturing): AAM is a leading manufacturer of driveline and drivetrain components, including axles. They supply axles to both OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers) and the aftermarket. AAM axles are known for their durability and are often found in trucks, SUVs, and performance vehicles.
3. GKN Automotive: GKN Automotive is a global supplier of driveline systems, including axles. They have a strong reputation for producing high-quality and reliable axles for a wide range of vehicles. GKN Automotive supplies axles to various automakers and is recognized for their technological advancements in the field.
4. Meritor: Meritor is a manufacturer of axles, brakes, and other drivetrain components for commercial vehicles. They are known for their robust and reliable axle products that cater to heavy-duty applications in the commercial trucking industry.
5. Spicer (Dana Spicer): Spicer, a division of Dana Holding Corporation, specializes in manufacturing drivetrain components, including axles. Spicer axles are widely used in off-road vehicles, trucks, and SUVs. They are known for their durability and ability to withstand demanding off-road conditions.
6. Timken: Timken is a trusted manufacturer of bearings, seals, and other mechanical power transmission products. While they are primarily known for their bearings, they also produce high-quality axle components used in various applications, including automotive axles.
It’s important to note that the availability of specific axle manufacturers may vary depending on the region and the specific vehicle make and model. Additionally, different vehicles may come equipped with axles from different manufacturers as per the OEM’s selection and sourcing decisions.
When considering axle replacements or upgrades, it is advisable to consult with automotive experts, including mechanics or dealerships familiar with your vehicle, to ensure compatibility and make informed decisions based on your specific needs and requirements.
Are there aftermarket axles available for upgrading performance in off-road vehicles?
Yes, there are aftermarket axles available for upgrading performance in off-road vehicles. Off-road enthusiasts often seek aftermarket axle options to enhance the durability, strength, and performance of their vehicles in rugged and demanding terrains. Here’s some information about aftermarket axles for off-road applications:
1. Upgraded Axle Materials:
Aftermarket axles are typically made from high-strength materials such as chromoly steel or forged alloys. These materials offer superior strength and durability compared to stock axles, making them better suited for off-road use where extreme loads, impacts, and torsional forces are encountered.
2. Increased Axle Shaft Diameter:
Some aftermarket axles feature larger diameter shafts compared to stock axles. This increased diameter helps improve the axle’s load-carrying capacity and resistance to bending or torsion. It can also enhance the overall durability and reliability of the axle in off-road conditions.
3. Upgraded Axle Splines:
Axles with upgraded splines are designed to handle higher torque loads. Aftermarket axles may feature larger and stronger splines, providing increased power transfer capabilities and reducing the risk of spline failure, which can occur in extreme off-road situations.
4. Locking Differentials:
Some aftermarket axle options include integrated locking differentials. Locking differentials improve off-road traction by mechanically locking both wheels on an axle together, ensuring that power is distributed evenly to both wheels. This feature can be advantageous in challenging off-road conditions where maximum traction is required.
5. Lifted Vehicle Compatibility:
Aftermarket axles are often designed to accommodate lifted vehicles. Lift kits that raise the suspension height can impact the axle’s operating angles. Aftermarket axles may offer increased articulation or modified geometry to maintain proper alignment and reduce the risk of binding or premature wear.
When considering aftermarket axles for off-road vehicles, it’s essential to choose options that are compatible with your specific vehicle make, model, and suspension setup. Working with reputable manufacturers, consulting with experienced off-road enthusiasts, or seeking advice from professional mechanics can help you select the most suitable aftermarket axle upgrades for your off-road needs.
Lastly, it’s important to keep in mind that upgrading axles alone may not be sufficient for maximizing off-road performance. Other components such as suspension, tires, differential gears, and drivetrain systems should be considered as part of a comprehensive off-road build to ensure optimal performance, reliability, and safety.
editor by CX 2023-11-16