HangZhou CZPT Heavy Industry Co. Ltd was established in 2008, the main products include: all kinds of forging rolls, patio drilling rig drilling tools, and various of large hydraulic cylinders.
The company produces various of forging rolls, which are widely used in steel mill rolling mills, copper and aluminum strip rolling mills, cement rotary kilns, roll presses, ore crushers, paper making rolls, rubber and plastic rollers, cylinder plungers, piston rods, hydraulic press tie rods, etc. The outer diameter of the roller can reach 800mm, and the length can reach 6000mm. The length of the piston rod and pull rod can reach 11 meters.
The company has 15 years of experience in the production of cutterheads and drilling tools for patio drilling rigs. The diameter of the cutterhead can reach 6 meters, and the drill pipe is from 8″-13″. Products have been exported to many countries, including South Africa, Brazil, Peru, Mexico, Vietnam, Russia and so on.
The various large hydraulic cylinders and high-precision AGC servo cylinders produced by the company are widely used in forging machinery, engineering and mining machinery, water conservancy engineering, ship machinery, port machinery, hydraulic lifting equipment, etc. Up to now, large cylinders have been widely used in various hydraulic presses, extruders, die-casting machines, injection molding machines, etc. In 2008, servo cylinders for steel mill rolling mills with a bore of 950mm were successfully exported to Poland. In 2009, the hydraulic cylinder with a stroke of 10 meters was successfully exported to the Pakistan water conservancy project. In October 2016, large cylinders weighing 90 tons per unit have been successfully exported to Russia. The range of cylinders that the company can produce: cylinder diameter 1000mm, stroke 12 meters, test pressure up to 50MPA.
The company has built a heavy workshop of 8,000 square meters. The workshop is equipped with double-decker driving. The lifting height can reach to 16 meters, and the design lifting capacity is 50 tons. The company has perfect machining equipment, heat treatment equipment and testing equipment, including: 11m horizontal lathe, vertical machining center, digital display boring and milling machine, gantry machining center, cylindrical grinding, various types of CNC lathes, 13m deep hole boring machine, 13m CNC deep hole honing machine, tempering CZPT with a length of 6 meters, a quenching tank with a length of 10 meters, a medium frequency quenching machine with a height of 6 meters, and a straightening machine with a pressure of 500 tons. Testing equipment includes: intelligent pressure test bench, ultrasonic flaw detector, magnetic particle flaw detector, coating thickness gauge, roughness tester, etc. The company is committed to providing customers with a full range of system solutions, to revitalize the national equipment to contribute, in the past 15 years, the company continues to develop the market and research and development of new products, the company’s products have been exported to more than 50 countries and regions.
The company has passed ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001 system certification. The company sincerely hopes to carry out technical exchanges with domestic and foreign counterparts, and looks forward to cooperating with customers in various industries, HangZhou CZPT Heavy Industry Co. Ltd welcomes your visit!
1. who are we?
We are based in ZheJiang , China, start from 2008,sell to Domestic Market(36.00%),Eastern Europe(21.00%),Southeast Asia(16.00%),South America(12.00%),North America(9.00%),Northern Europe(4.00%),South Asia(2.00%). There are total about 51-100 people in our office.
2. how can we guarantee quality?
Always a pre-production sample before mass production; Always final Inspection before shipment;
3.what can you buy from us?
Roll and Rollers.
4. why should you buy from us not from other suppliers?
We have rich experience on casting, forging and heat treatment.
5. what services can we provide?
Accepted Delivery Terms: FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW,FAS,CIP,FCA,CPT,DEQ,DDP,DDU,Express Delivery,DAF,DES; Accepted Payment Currency:USD,EUR,CNY; Accepted Payment Type: T/T,L/C,D/P D/A,Western Union; Language Spoken:English,Chinese,Portuguese,Russian
|Stiffness & Flexibility:
|Stiffness / Rigid Axle
|Journal Diameter Dimensional Accuracy:
What is the role of axles in electric vehicles, and how do they differ from traditional axles?
Electric vehicles (EVs) have unique requirements when it comes to their drivetrain systems, including the axles. The role of axles in EVs is similar to traditional vehicles, but there are some key differences. Here’s a detailed explanation of the role of axles in electric vehicles and how they differ from traditional axles:
Role of Axles in Electric Vehicles:
The primary role of axles in electric vehicles is to transmit torque from the electric motor(s) to the wheels, enabling vehicle propulsion. The axles connect the motor(s) to the wheels and provide support for the weight of the vehicle. Axles are responsible for transferring the rotational force generated by the electric motor(s) to the wheels, allowing the vehicle to move forward or backward.
In electric vehicles, the axles are an integral part of the drivetrain system, which typically includes an electric motor(s), power electronics, and a battery pack. The axles play a crucial role in ensuring efficient power transfer and delivering the desired performance and handling characteristics of the vehicle.
Differences from Traditional Axles:
While the fundamental role of axles in electric vehicles is the same as in traditional vehicles, there are some notable differences due to the unique characteristics of electric propulsion systems:
1. Integration with Electric Motors: In electric vehicles, the axles are often integrated with the electric motors. This means that the motor(s) and axle assembly are combined into a single unit, commonly referred to as an “electric axle” or “e-axle.” This integration helps reduce the overall size and weight of the drivetrain system and simplifies installation in the vehicle.
2. High Torque Requirements: Electric motors generate high amounts of torque from the moment they start, providing instant acceleration. As a result, axles in electric vehicles need to handle higher torque loads compared to traditional axles. They are designed to withstand the torque output of the electric motor(s) and efficiently transmit it to the wheels.
3. Regenerative Braking: Electric vehicles often utilize regenerative braking, which converts the vehicle’s kinetic energy into electrical energy and stores it in the battery. The axles in electric vehicles may incorporate systems or components that enable regenerative braking, such as sensors, controllers, and electric brake actuators.
4. Space Optimization: Electric vehicles often have different packaging requirements compared to traditional internal combustion engine vehicles. The axles in electric vehicles are designed to accommodate the space constraints and specific layout of the vehicle, considering the placement of the battery pack, electric motor(s), and other components.
5. Weight Considerations: Electric vehicles strive to optimize weight distribution to enhance efficiency and handling. Axles in electric vehicles may be designed with lightweight materials or innovative construction techniques to minimize weight while maintaining structural integrity and durability.
It’s important to note that the specific design and characteristics of axles in electric vehicles can vary depending on the vehicle manufacturer, drivetrain configuration (e.g., front-wheel drive, rear-wheel drive, all-wheel drive), and other factors. Automotive manufacturers and suppliers continually innovate and develop new axle technologies to meet the evolving demands of electric vehicle propulsion systems.
Can you recommend axle manufacturers known for durability and reliability?
When it comes to choosing axle manufacturers known for durability and reliability, there are several reputable companies in the automotive industry. While individual experiences and preferences may vary, the following axle manufacturers have a track record of producing high-quality products:
1. Dana Holding Corporation: Dana is a well-known manufacturer of axles, drivetrain components, and sealing solutions. They supply axles to various automotive manufacturers and have a reputation for producing durable and reliable products. Dana axles are commonly found in trucks, SUVs, and off-road vehicles.
2. AAM (American Axle & Manufacturing): AAM is a leading manufacturer of driveline and drivetrain components, including axles. They supply axles to both OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers) and the aftermarket. AAM axles are known for their durability and are often found in trucks, SUVs, and performance vehicles.
3. GKN Automotive: GKN Automotive is a global supplier of driveline systems, including axles. They have a strong reputation for producing high-quality and reliable axles for a wide range of vehicles. GKN Automotive supplies axles to various automakers and is recognized for their technological advancements in the field.
4. Meritor: Meritor is a manufacturer of axles, brakes, and other drivetrain components for commercial vehicles. They are known for their robust and reliable axle products that cater to heavy-duty applications in the commercial trucking industry.
5. Spicer (Dana Spicer): Spicer, a division of Dana Holding Corporation, specializes in manufacturing drivetrain components, including axles. Spicer axles are widely used in off-road vehicles, trucks, and SUVs. They are known for their durability and ability to withstand demanding off-road conditions.
6. Timken: Timken is a trusted manufacturer of bearings, seals, and other mechanical power transmission products. While they are primarily known for their bearings, they also produce high-quality axle components used in various applications, including automotive axles.
It’s important to note that the availability of specific axle manufacturers may vary depending on the region and the specific vehicle make and model. Additionally, different vehicles may come equipped with axles from different manufacturers as per the OEM’s selection and sourcing decisions.
When considering axle replacements or upgrades, it is advisable to consult with automotive experts, including mechanics or dealerships familiar with your vehicle, to ensure compatibility and make informed decisions based on your specific needs and requirements.
What is the primary function of an axle in a vehicle or machinery?
An axle plays a vital role in both vehicles and machinery, providing essential functions for their operation. The primary function of an axle is to transmit rotational motion and torque from an engine or power source to the wheels or other rotating components. Here are the key functions of an axle:
- Power Transmission:
- Support and Load Bearing:
- Wheel and Component Alignment:
- Suspension and Absorption of Shocks:
- Steering Control:
An axle serves as a mechanical link between the engine or power source and the wheels or driven components. It transfers rotational motion and torque generated by the engine to the wheels, enabling the vehicle or machinery to move. As the engine rotates the axle, the rotational force is transmitted to the wheels, propelling the vehicle forward or driving the machinery’s various components.
An axle provides structural support and load-bearing capability, especially in vehicles. It bears the weight of the vehicle or machinery and distributes it evenly across the wheels or supporting components. This load-bearing function ensures stability, balance, and proper weight distribution, contributing to safe and efficient operation.
The axle helps maintain proper alignment of the wheels or rotating components. It ensures that the wheels are parallel to each other and perpendicular to the ground, promoting stability and optimal tire contact with the road surface. In machinery, the axle aligns and supports the rotating components, ensuring their correct positioning and enabling smooth and efficient operation.
In vehicles, particularly those with independent suspension systems, the axle plays a role in the suspension system’s operation. It may incorporate features such as differential gears, CV joints, or other mechanisms that allow the wheels to move independently while maintaining power transfer. The axle also contributes to absorbing shocks and vibrations caused by road irregularities, enhancing ride comfort and vehicle handling.
In some vehicles, such as trucks or buses, the front axle also serves as a steering axle. It connects to the steering mechanism, allowing the driver to control the direction of the vehicle. By turning the axle, the driver can steer the wheels, enabling precise maneuverability and navigation.
An axle often integrates braking components, such as brake discs, calipers, or drums. These braking mechanisms are actuated when the driver applies the brakes, creating friction against the rotating axle or wheels and causing deceleration or stopping of the vehicle. The axle’s design can affect braking performance, ensuring effective and reliable stopping power.
Overall, the primary function of an axle in both vehicles and machinery is to transmit rotational motion, torque, and power from the engine or power source to the wheels or rotating components. Additionally, it provides support, load-bearing capability, alignment, suspension, steering control, and braking functions, depending on the specific application and design requirements.
editor by CX 2023-11-27